Whether you’re brand new getting healthy, or a fitness veteran, I hope you’ll find some value in the resources on this blog. After having my 3rd son on 2012, I weighed my heaviest ever, felt completely overwhelmed, and just plain didn’t like who I saw in the mirror. I got a wake up call when I wanted to give my pregnant friend my maternity pants, and realized I was still wearing them daily.
After struggling on my own to lose some weight, I found an online group that gave me the support, motivation and information I needed to make a real change and see a real difference in how I looked and felt about myself. What I didn’t realize was that weight loss is actually a by-product of proper nutrition. Exercise matters, but what we put in our bodies matters more. I’m happy to say I’m 25lbs lighter because of it! But more than that, I feel better! I truly didn’t realize how bad I felt until I felt better.
But it didn’t stop there. What I’ve come to love about this journey is this:
Weight loss isn’t only about weight loss. It’s about who we become and what we believe is possible for ourselves.
My goal is to live this and share it. I want an amazing life for my family, my boys and myself! So much so that I have made this my full-time gig: online coaching, to share what I’ve learned (and am still learning) through this blog.
Here are some of the resources you’ll find on the blog:
- What is clean eating? Recipes, meal plans and meal ideas
- Great fitness programs you can do from the comfort of your own home!
- Motivation, tips and inspiration to keep you going on your own journey
- How you can join in an online group for your own accountability and motivation
- My about me page, which shares a little more about my family and where I started
- Information on how you can inspire others, work from home, and join my coaching team
Wishing you the best of luck on your journey – who you will become, and what you will come to believe is possible for yourself!