Our team, Inspiration Nation, is NOT just any team. We are truly a FAMILY. We work TOGETHER. We train together. We draw from each others’ strengths and share in challenges and successes.
I’m not a fitness expert or professional trainer, most of us aren’t. But we believe in these programs, these products and this process of support, accountability and consistency because it has truly CHANGED OUR LIVES!
And I am PASSIONATE about sharing this opportunity with others. As a social worker, it is in the core of my being to help people. Be a part of changing lives, just as mine has been changed. Just like yours could be changed.
TOGETHER we are BETTER. Together we are a FAMILY. Join us!!
Why Become a Coach with Our Team: Inspiration Nation?
As a 5-Star Diamond coach, I have grown my business from a hobby to a full-time income in 2 years. I have been able to leave my social work job, pull my kids from day care, and stay home with my 3 young boys. I am a healthier version of myself, while I continue to help others from the comfort of my own home, on my time. It is truly a joy to help others succeed in reaching their personal health and fitness goals and watching it have a ripple effect on every other area of their lives, just as it has for me!
Who is Team Inspiration Nation?
Inspiration Nation is a group of amazing individuals who provide support, motivation and encouragement to people on a daily basis to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. As a coach, I provide free advice and support to people who are enrolled as my customer or coach with a free Team Beachbody account. My job is to help each person set realistic health and fitness goals. Then, together we create an action plan, often having a big end goal, but focusing on manageable smaller daily wins. We work together and learn about how to read labels, plan meals, find healthy recipes and snacks, stay motivated and keep going strong. Everything needed to be successful: fitness, nutrition, support, motivation and accountability.
The best tool we use as coaches are Challenge Groups. It’s how we get to know our customers, help them on a daily basis, and help surround them with people who are also working toward their own health and fitness goals. Most of our challenge groups are done through close groups on Facebook, where each challenger purchases a Beachbody fitness program and commits to drinking Shakeology for at least one meal a day. In return, as a coach, I help with meal planning, healthy recipes, motivation and accountability so each challenger finishes the group strong!
How I Became a Coach
I started as a challenger in an online 30-Day Clean Eating/Shakeology Challenge Group. I did not enter in thinking I would one day become a coach myself. All I knew was that I was frustrated with how looked and felt and I was ready to try something that would help me make a true change.
I am a social worker by profession. I have facilitated many groups and I understand how powerful and motivating they can be. Having social proof that a process is working for others who are just like you… being a part of a group of like-minded people, where everyone is working toward a similar goal… having others to both lift you up when you need a push to keep going, or to cheer you on when you start seeing progress and results… knowing that you are not alone in what you are experiencing and feeling… and being able to support someone else and witness their journey. We all want (my favorite phrase) “witnessed significance”– to know that we matter and have others see and appreciate it.
After seeing results with my first group, I rolled into a second group. This time with a workout program, T25. At this point, I began really seeing how amazing these groups are and started thinking I wanted to be a part of it. I wanted to help others see and feel the same results as me. (I also thought it would be nice to earn a little extra money on the side and hire a cleaning lady.)
But as I went along, I realized I didn’t just want this to be a side thing. I saw the amazing potential from the success of coaches who have gone before me– both in the people they’ve helped succeed and in their financial contributions to their families. I was also experiencing burnout in my social work job. And further, I wanted to see my son on the school bus every morning and be able to volunteer at his school without having to request days off from my job.
So what is a coach?
- Ultimately it is to help others set realistic health and fitness goals and create an action plan of smaller, manageable parts.
- Generally I do this through running challenge groups and helping customers on a daily basis with motivation, nutrition tips, accountability, and staying on track.
- As a coach, I also have to stay on track with my own health and fitness goals.
- And, as my team of coaches grows, coaching for me also involves helping others succeed as they help their customers, including team calls, team development and team leadership.
What a Beachbody Coach isn’t:
It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme. It takes time, hard work and effort to see results in the business end of coaching, just as it does to see results in fitness, health and weight loss. But, there are amazing resources, trainings, information and support from Beachbody and your sponsor coach (me!).
What are the costs associated with coaching?
- There is a one time fee of $40 to become a Beachbody coach. This fee is waived if you sign up with a challenge pack or you or your spouse is active military.
- There is a monthly website fee of $15.95. Beachbody gives you three websites: a Beachbody coach site, a specialized Shakeology site (only available for sale through the Team Beachbody Coach network), and an Ultimate Reset Site. (This site is my own website and blog to share my experiences but it is not required.)
- To remain an active coach you need to have a Personal Volume (PV) of 50 points per month. Purchasing a month’s supply of Shakeology (at a 25% discount) is 90PV for example. Team Beachbody feels that it’s coaches need to use the products themselves in order to be able to explain the benefits to others.
Tangible Benefits of Coaching
- Coaches receive a 25% discount on all Beachbody products, including workout programs, Shakeology, supplements and clothing.
- A 25% commission on anything others buy from Beachbody using one of your website links
- Coaches can also choose to create a team of coaches as well. As individuals, we can only reach so many people, but by joining with others, we can reach so many more people! And we can create a business based off of a team of people who want to help others become healthy and feel good about themselves as well.
- There is no inventory to carry, Beachbody takes care of all storage, shipping, etc.
- Coaches have access to an entire team of experts on health and fitness, as well as resources to numerous coach networks to get connected and share what works in this business.
- Coaches have access to a ton of marketing materials and an entire back office of guidance on how to build the business, including their sponsor coach.
Intangible Benefits of Coaching For Me
- Helping others reach their goals!! There is quite possible no better feeling then seeing others transform their lives both in fitness and health, but most of all in their overall outlook on life!
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS. How amazing is it as a mom of 3 young boys, to have a job that allows me to be at home and work on my time and when it fits into my crazy schedule?! For me, there is something so very special to be able to get my son of the bus every morning and pick him up at lunchtime every day.
- I get paid to stay in shape, find healthy solutions and help others do the same.
- I have seen amazing results and am able to pay it forward to help others as well.
- The potential for financial freedom and living life in a brand new way is HUGE for me. I have never experienced such hope in my future as I do with this job.
You don’t have to start coaching alone! It is my job to provide you with all the tools you will need to succeed through my 30-Day Coach Apprenticeship Program. I am currently accepting applications for individuals who want to grow a successful Beachbody Business.
Complete the form below and I will set up a time to chat and discuss the options with you for my next Apprenticeship program starting at the beginning of the month.